The focus in this fifth process flow is to ensure the steady transition of the produced solution into normal operations.
This requires keeping a steady eye on:
- Deliverables as they are produced
- Integrating them in a managed way into normal operations and with existing systems
- Ensuring the change subjects are kept abreast of events as they occur
- Receiving and acting on feedback during the change initiative, and specifically after the delivery of training events to change subjects and other stakeholders
- Carrying out a programme of communication activities to engage stakeholders
- Consolidating gains by recognising achievements and giving recognition to those who have contributed particularly effectively
There are five activities in this process flow:
- Integrate Old With New
- Manage Survivor Syndrome
- Reinforce Values and Processes
- Model and Communicate
- Measure Maturity
You can find more details on these by downloading our free Fundamentals Manual – Fundamentals of Managing Integrated Organisational Change using Polychor®. Go to www.polychor.com to download it.