9:00 AM to 5:30 PM with a 45 minute break for lunch
The purpose of this course is to give participants new insight, application and specific tools for managing Projects using PRINCE2™. By establishing an understanding of all elements of the PRINCE2 method, we help you to be ready to take both Foundation and Practitioner exams.
The workshop is interactive, incorporates formal application of PRINCE2™ learning points through use of case studies, past exam papers and tutor feedback. Previous attendance in the PRINCE2 Foundation and having passed the exam is mandatory.
Passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam will give an internationally recognised qualification which, to the employer, means that you have an in-depth understanding of PRINCE2 and are able to apply this in real life.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Examine and specify technical and management products
- Apply critical Project Management thinking to sample case studies
- Apply PRINCE2™ processes and activities to projects
- Take the PRINCE2™ Foundation and Practitioner exams
Training course includes
- Pre-course study materials
- Exam preparation focused training from an APMG Approved PRINCE2 Practitioner Trainer
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or Foundation certificate (on passing the exam and whichever is the higher qualification)
- Sample exam papers for both exams
Project Managers, Senior Project Managers, Programme Managers, Project Sponsors and anyone involved in project management, who wish to learn how to use PRINCE2™ to help them achieve their objectives.
Additionally this workshop can provide a progression to the PRINCE2™ Management of Risk and Managing Successful Programmes qualification courses.
Participants should have worked in projects over a minimum 6 month period and ideally managed one project from start to finish. It would help if participants have researched PRINCE2 and read the Axelos Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2 manual.
Dates of next courses:
Please note that the Practitioner Exam is normally held at 10am on the Friday and this day normally finishes at about 1:00 – 1:30pm.
This training is provided in partnership with Raj Khanna Associates Limited, an Accredited (by APMG: International) Training Organisation based in the United Kingdom
PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP® and MoV® are registered trade marks of AXELOS limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP® and MoV® Accredited Training Organization logos are trade marks of AXELOS.