9:00 AM to 5:30 PM with a 45 minute break for lunch
The purpose of this workshop is to give participants new insight, application and specific tools for managing Projects using PRINCE2™. The workshop is interactive, incorporates some action learning exercises, buzz group sessions, formal application of PRINCE2™ learning points and facilitated peer and tutor feedback.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the position of PRINCE2™ within Business Change and Change Management;
- State the 9 elements of a Business Case and the project files that comprise the PID
- Apply PRINCE2™ processes and their activities to projects
- Conduct a Risk Analysis (Identification, Assessment and Evaluation of risks)
- Manage change in the project through effective Change Control
- Tailor PRINCE2™ to suit the project.
Training course includes
- Pre-course study materials
- Student focused training from an APMG Approved PRINCE2 Practitioner Trainer
- PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate (on passing the exam)
- Sample exam papers for practice purposes
Project Managers, project team members, support adminstrators and anyone involved in project management, who wish to learn how to use PRINCE2™ to help them achieve their objectives. This workshop will provide the specialist and technical knowledge to be able to credibly take the Foundation exam.
Additionally it can give a good grounding to those who would like to progress to the PRINCE2™ Practitioner Certification.
An understanding of project management principles is recommended and the facility to put this learning into practice on live projects will be highly beneficial.
Dates of next courses:
Please note that the foundation courses are running Monday to Wednesday and there are separate Practitioner courses on the Thursday and Friday of the same week. The Foundation Exam is normally held at 3pm on the Wednesday afternoon and this day normally finishes at about 4:30 – 4:45pm.
This training is provided in partnership with Raj Khanna Associates Limited, an Accredited (by APMG: International) Training Organisation based in the United Kingdom
PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP® and MoV® are registered trade marks of AXELOS limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. The PRINCE2®, ITIL®, M_o_R®, MoP®, P3O®, MSP® and MoV® Accredited Training Organization logos are trade marks of AXELOS.