PLGA operates to a professional Code of Practice which has the following elements:
● Equal Opportunities
● Health & Safety
● Personal Development
● Work to the highest standards within the law at all times
● Work to The Chartered institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) Professional Standards
● Conduct our work with the highest standards of courtesy and integrity, we will always respect the privacy of all individuals with whom we come into contact
● Only accept assignments within our own competence levels or we will recommend a fellow professional with the required competence level.
2: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
● Strive to ensure that we are up to date at all times with regard to subject matter and training methods and techniques
● Strive to ensure that we are up to date with employment issues affecting our clients
● Maintain a personal programme of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
3: EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES and DIVERSITY
● Actively promote equal opportunities
● Avoid all prejudice and will not discriminate on grounds of ethnic origin, caste, gender, class, marital status, age, beliefs, disability, sexual orientation etc…
● Strive to create an environment that recognises the diverse set of skills, talent and knowledge of each and every one of our consultants, associates, partners, clients and their employees or clients or users.
4: HEALTH & SAFETY
● Be aware of all aspects of health and safety in the consultancy, training and development environments
● Ensure the safety and well being of all delegates by adhering to both the legislative and advisory codes
● Actively promote safe working practices whenever possible.
● Work in partnership with clients in order to:
– Develop the change capability of each senior manager, executive and non executive director, MD, CEO and or trustee
– Maximise the development of their employees by meeting both the specific individual training needs and the relevant business needs
● Work with delegates through facilitation rather than lecture to cater to different learning styles and to each participant to develop their existing skills or acquire new skills
● Always respect the confidentiality of both the client and the delegate as a direct result of the working relationship and refrain from using such information without consent
● Respect all legislation, act honestly and loyally in carrying out a clients requests in order to maintain the client’s image and/or reputation and that of their company