Change Initiatives at Enterprise Change may require elements to be managed at Portfolio and/or Programme levels, as well as multiple elements at project level.
For example, setting up a new subsidiary Business could easily have the following elements:
- Identification of fit with current Group Structure
- Identification of Vision, Mission, and Values
- Design and implementation of:
- Desired Culture
- Organisational Structure (Board, functions and teams)
- HQ and/or satellite offices, their infrastructure for design, planning, manufacturing, distribution, IT, procurement, finance, HR, quality, HSE, estates management, etc…
- Partnership working and partnering arrangements
- Stakeholder engagement and management
All of this change has to be designed, planned and delivered or implemented, in a structured but flexible way.